Monday, May 07, 2007

Bloomsday 2007!

So, yesterday I participated in the Bloomsday Run www.bloomsdayrun.org. Myself, Tori and about 50,000 (or so ) other people ran through the streets and outskirts of Spokane. I ran most of it being that I would run for 8 minutes and then walk for 2, over and over again. It felt right to post this on the 7th day of the month. Being that it was Bloosday 07. My official time for the 12k (7.46 mile) event was 1:35:24. 1+3+5+2-4= 7. Try that on for size. Coincidence?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I think not

Geoff said...

fntyqfor the record, Tori beat me. She may have started two groups behind me, but her overall time was better. My hat goes off to her (even though Im not technically wearing one.)

Ben P said...

Well run, all of you.

The math made me smile.

rise up said...

Geoff,
I am glad to hear you ran Bloomsday as well, it was my first time running it too.
I do want to hang out, and shall give you a call this afternoon to find some time, I am not trying to ignore you.
Peace.