Monday, August 13, 2007

we're almost there

Tori and I are under a week away from being able to move in to our first place together. We are going to be living in what is the infirmary (the other 9 months) here at camp. It has been quite the process moving all of our stuff around from place to place/ state to state, but we are almost there. Tori is going back to Sacramento this week for a doctors appointment (for the record she is feeling much better)and she will also be bringing the remainder of our things back with her for the impending move. It is going to be a lot of fun turning the infirmary into our home, and making it our own...

1 comment:

rise up said...

Infirmary here you come! I'll try and give you a call before school starts (which is next monday), but this weekend is going to be very busy, my whole family will be in town for my sister's wedding celebration.
But next time I have some brew, I'll raise my glass/pint/bottle up once for you!