Thursday, September 13, 2007

celebrating one year.

Today is the one year anniversary of my blog! It kind of snuck up on me. This evening a group of us from camp went down to the pre-grand opening of the new REI in Fresno. It was a fun time, we had name tags affiliated with the outdoor programs we were with. There was food and beverages provided and a good time was had by all I am pretty sure. Tomorrow there will be more road bowling as well as a day off. And lastly, to pay homage to that very first blog I am going to re-post it on to the end of this one (its pretty exciting ;-}Cheers to many more posts.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

number 1

Tony I can post on your blog now! Yippee! more later????

1 comment:

Eric said...

yes yes yes road bowling! If Bill Dodge won again, I will blow a gasket, that man cheats somehow!