Sunday, October 07, 2007

I cant hold it in any longer...

we got a kitten!!! His name is Apollo and we got him about three and a half weeks ago. He is an extremely cute (yes, I really did say cute) orange tabby. And if Tori and I weren't such dorks we would have had pictures out by now, but we lost the charger to our digital camera. He is actually chasing his tail as I am typing this out. I am ready to give up on the old charger and just buy a new one, but until that happens you will just have to trust that this is the cutest cat you have ever seen (yes, I did say cute again.)

6 comments:

Cory PiƱa said...

Welcome to parenthood.
Or something...

Amanda S. said...

Geoff...so, I stepped out of the Blog world for a time ( I don't know why), and now Im back!! I love reading your blog! You are so funny!! Makes me just miss you so much! Anyways, just wanted to say hi, and that Im glad things are going so well for you! Im so happy for you for all you have going on! If you ever get bored, you can check out my blog: www.akswartz.wordpress.com (I moved it from my old one) :) Hug the mountain for me!!

Kendra said...

I miss my cats...my housemate and i wanted to get a kitten, but then our landlord said no pets. sad day :-(

by the way, hi Geoff! I found your blog a long time ago...and now i've found it again. oh yay. :-)

Geoff said...

Cory: thank you.

Amanda: so good to here from you and welcome back to the blogosphere!

Kendra: Maybe you can live vicariously through our cat... or something like that.

Sean said...

Please tell me he's named after Apollo Creed

Geoff said...

getting strong now, wont be long now...maybe.