Friday, August 01, 2008

this is shaping up to be a very merry un-party...

tonight Josh Krane, Heather Karwowski, Andy Meyers and a handful of other people were supposed to come over to our humble abode and get their hang out on. So far, at 10:11 p.m. its still just the three of us (Tori and the cat of course.) I'm still holding out hope that the Crestviewites who get off shortly will be able to come over and resuscitate this. Until then, I'm probably going to check my fantasy baseball teams chances of squeaking out a win this week...I hear a car outside...

1 comment:

andy.meyers said...

you didn't think Biotic would forget now did you? I was just going over the 5 points of TULIP with the Sherwood campers. But seriously, it was great seeing you two tonight. We must do it more often somehow.

PS Josh "The Dream" Hamilton brought his rbi total up to 106. Not bad for a guy I picked at 146. On a similar note, the 10th pick in the draft went 0-2...thanks Jimmy Rollins.

PSS I noticed your blog when I got the house tour and thought I would start a new one.

http://idontblogbutifidid.blogspot.com/