Wednesday, November 15, 2006

so ready for a break

In the middle of papers and final preparation for my senior project, I am running down. Far to many late nights, doing things that I enjoy, but still taxing none the less. This Thanksgiving break could not be better timed. I am looking forward to just that. Taking a break. Not doing the things that I have been doing for what feels like months now, and just resting. I am looking forward to being with my family. I am very thankful for them. Yeah, I will have to send out graduation announcements and stuff like that, but I am greatly anticipating the change of pace (and location for that matter.)
A little note about the senior project that I eluded to. It is a 14 minute behind the scenes documentary of a local band, called Eric Smith and the Yes Men. They are pretty good I enjoy their sound and their feel. This project is like a VH 1 behind the band. My partner and I are filming them in their lives and in their band setting. In the end, it should be awesome. But the lighting of their in studio concert, stage set up, editing, and scheduling of shooting times takes a lot of work and dedication of time. I am looking forward to the final product. Who knows, maybe some of you could even watch it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in, and we need to talk soon! Shasha

Amanda S. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda S. said...

I want to watch it!