Monday, December 11, 2006

break on through to the other side

So here I am. I am officially graduated. I also feel like I have been using the word officially a lot lately. It is probably because of all of the big things going on in life right now. Most of which, if not all are good. They just take a lot of prayer and thought and time. It does feel good to be graduated now. And what is my reward...unemployment. I do have a couple of irons in the proverbial fie though, and that is somewhat of a comfort. Now it is time to work on finding some income and work on becoming a contributing member of society. The move to Spokane is imminent for the most part, and I look to be making that a reality some time this week, hopefully sooner rather than later. To those of you who have called me lately, if I seemed distant, I apologize, as you can tell, there has been quite a bit on my mind. In the next week or so I hope to have some time set aside to talk to you again, and share a little more in depth the approaching options. Plus, I really want to know whats up with you. Moral of the story for now, I graduated college! As they say, on to the real world. Whoever they are.

2 comments:

Cory PiƱa said...

Word.

rise up said...

Bro,
I'll give you a call once I am done w/ finals, and life gives me some time. Glad to hear that you will be in Spokane. Peace.