Sunday, July 01, 2007

Question of the day...

As I was driving over to Gig Harbor yesterday, I was listening to a Mariners baseball game. Neither team had pushed a run accross the plate yet and a couple of times as the broadcasters went to break they said that there was "no score" in the game. In principle, I understand this but it got me thinking. Since the game itself is underway and moving forward dosent that meann that the the scoe is 0-0? Just because nobody manufactured a run yet doesnt mean that there literally is "no score," does it? I dont know if this makes any scense to anyone else but me (except maybe Ben Posluch) but I just thought that i would throw that out there. Thers that.

Marriage Countdown: 13 days

P.S. Today my family and I will celebrate my 24th year of life.

3 comments:

Deadmanshonda said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Are you going to come to Hollywood to get in the Biz when you guys move down here?

Geoff said...

we are actually going to work at camp...the biz will have to wait for now.

Deadmanshonda said...

oh how great! What will you be doing?

If you ever decide to go into the biz...lemme know...I am good friends with an insane director and some other folks who might be able to hook you up.