Friday, June 29, 2007

Done and done.

Tonight, after 11:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time I will no longer work at the Spokane Airport Ramada! Freedom! I am so glad to wash my hands of this place and start a new chapter of life with Tori. It has been nice to have a job, but the powers that be at that place a have made it pretty difficult to enjoy the time that I spent there. Needless to say, I am very excited about leaving. California here we come, right back where we started from, CALIFORNIAAAAA! (a little OC shout out)

Marriage Countdown: 15.5 days

3 comments:

Deadmanshonda said...

Where are you guys going to be down here??!!!So excited for THAT!!!

Good luck with the wedding!Whoo hooo....soooo soon! Try not to eat any food to which you might be allergic...

Sam looked like a lobster the day before his wedding.

Just a thought.

And again-- Congrats!;)

Geoff said...

thanks leithel.

Deadmanshonda said...

you kill me when you do that impression, you know. LOVE that woman....