Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Im up late.

Yeah. I laid down tonight and for the life of me (whatever that saying means) I could not sleep; so here I am. I have had a lot on my mind over the past few weeks. There is just so much going on right now that I think my brain and my heart are on sensory overload. Tonight I finished up an on-air promotion for the TV show that I am the Lead Producer for, and that is very tedious and time consuming (all for a 60 second commercial). I also had a take home test that is do tomorrow, or I guess tomorrow is now today since it is 12:50. Needless to say, I got it all done for now until my focus switches to the next assignments and then the next and so on and so fourth. But tonight, my mind would not rest. With the living situations in my house being the way that they are (as some of you know) and if you don't, its probably better that way; it takes a lot of energy form me. Constantly being on my toes in case something goes down, and living downstairs and across a thin door from someone you don't like is not a fun position to be in. Never the less, here I am. I guess when I had these assignments I have been working on for the last couple weeks, my mind was occupied. But for this one night it all came back. Plus, I am getting married in 9 months and that really splits my focus because I want to be in Spokane with Tori all the time, but I still have to finish out here. I enjoy school for the most part, but it is getting pretty old , and I just wish that it was July 15th (day after the wedding) already. I apologize for tonight's stream of consciousness. And if you were able to follow it, kudos to you. But sometimes it just feels good to write things out. And for the time being, you now know what's up with me (if you even read this thing.) USC is in town this weekend for football and that will hopefully be entertaining. More on that and other events later...

No comments: