Thursday, September 14, 2006

very merry un-post

So here I am. Day two. I still dont know about this whole blog thing, but it is fun to know that three people other than myself found out that i had a blog (even though I myself wasnent completely sure I did it right.) I am home in between classes and my situation here is less than ideal, that said, I love my life. Not what is happening in it right now, but life. I get to eat, sleep, watch tv, breath, watch tv, play intermural softball, study, watch tv, and do whatever the crap I want to do. So no matter how down this situation continues to go. Blessed be the name of the Lord. He has given us life and we should live it to the fullest. I dont know if this counts as my first rant or not? But...there it is for whatever it is worth.

No comments: