Sunday, September 17, 2006

So maybe this is more real now.

I am finding myself rather enjoying writing on this thing. I think it is just because it is a simple pleasure. I am able to see success by posting a thought or a comment and sometimes people that I love respond to it and that is cool. Tonight I went to a board meeting for my University Television Station http://libarts.wsu.edu/Cable8/ and one of the producers had his position terminated because of a long dirty list of details that I will not get in to. It was pretty disheartening to hear all of the details, and it is just another thing in the list of drama that seems to be my life at the moment. Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment and I have this weird gum thing going on the upper left quadrant of my mouth. I never have teeth problems. And I also burned my lower lip and chin pretty badly this weekend so my face is all swollen and pussy. Other than that IM great. WSU football won this last weekend and our next game is at Stanford. Go Cougs! Anywho, there is a snap shot for now. Im off to bed to read some Harry Potter (Im on the 6th book) its getting pretty good.

1 comment:

Ben P said...

If you write it, they will come.

How did you burn your face???