Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm back.

I don't know if i was just recovering from the previous post, or if it was something else, but I acknowledge the fact that I have not posted in a while. Needless to say (because I already said it) I'm back. Tori and I were down in California since Thursday and we got back yesterday afternoon. We split time between Calvin Crest, Sacramento and Ripon. We enjoyed our time taking our engagement pictures up at camp. We actually had to snowshoe down to Sherwood because the snow was still so deep on the trails that have been covered by shade. The picture experience should be a post in and of itself. We also had some time in Sacto with Toris family, which was nice, and drum roll please...we spent time in beautiful Ripon, CA with our friends the Pinas (I don't know how to put a tilde over the n.) The whole trip happened so fast, but we both had an awesome time. For now, its back to the Ramada Inn.

2 comments:

rise up said...

Geoff,
I have only four words for you,
"You, me, Viking, soon."

Anonymous said...

Hi. Talk. Soon.