Thursday, June 14, 2007

Surprise!

Mwah, ha, ha!
Last time I was a guest, this time I am breaking and entering into Geoff's blog! ha-HA! I think he'll be okay with it, given that we'll be married soon. Still, it makes me feel like a hacker or something. Look out - YOU could be next!
So, it's weird to be planning a wedding when the groom is a thousand miles away. I have to put in extra effort to include him even a little bit, because he's so far away and our schedules clash. While I'm at it, Geoff, what kind of beer do you want at the reception? I figured I'd let you make that call. You get to choose three kinds, though Mac 'n' Jacks is not an option. Mull it over and get back to me. Over all, I think the wedding plans are coming along just fine. No one seems to think I should be alarmed, so I'm feelin' good.
My little bro John and I will be at family camp this next week - he as a child care assistant (CCA) and I as a CCA counselor. Fun times.
That's it for now.
~Tori

1 comment:

Geoff said...

i guess im going to have to change my password ;-)