Saturday, June 23, 2007

This is for all the Bobby's and the Billy's out there.

This is actually for Ben Posluch and Shawn Simas. Although I don’t think Shawn actually knows I have a blog, this particular post is still for him (Ben, thanks for reading.) The two of those men (as well as Joel Foley) and I shared a room the summer of 2001 (8B for you Calvin Crest folk out there.) Through the course of the summer we discovered my electronic yahtzee game. This lead to instantaneous bonding and many late nights laughing hysterically and passing the hand held game around. I rediscovered that glorious game while packing for my move to California. I then took it with me to work this evening and enjoyed it very much. Especially the fond memories of the time that I shared with my roommates of 8B.


Marriage Countdown: 21 days

3 comments:

Ben P said...

I was thinking about the Bobbys and the Billys a couple days ago. It should make its way into your wedding somehow. (kidding).

I too still enjoy electronic handheld yahtzee, it's fabulous for trips to the restroom, (or "dropping some boys off at the pool" as Simas liked to put it.) My personal record is 729, which will never be broken.

There were late night kitchen raids in costume, quesadillas, light sabers, cajun dogs leading to wonderful smells, and of course, there's always the story about the 4th of July, Jeff Kong, and a port-a-potty.

I'm happy to remember that our lives will never be the same. Thanks for the blog, Geoff.

Ben P said...

"In they tight pants... loosen em up"

hahaha

Geoff said...

ouch ooie ooie eee...