Thursday, January 18, 2007

and so it begins...

will lead to more work and a part I am done with my first taste of professional PA (Production Assistant) work. The past two days were jam packed with stories, errand, burned out bulbs, snow flurries and action cues. I tried my darnedest to not get in the way. O was always there to help and a big part of what I wanted to gain, was to see how all of the people and job titles fit together to make the greater thing work. I feel that I accomplished that. I am currently waiting for a phone call from the producer that I worked for, to get reimbursed for gas and a couple of extra purchases and hopefully this experience will lead to more work. Which in turn (someday) will lead to full time Producer work. It is very exciting.

2 comments:

rise up said...

I am glad to hear that the past few days have been good. I live in the library now.

Deadmanshonda said...

Hey way to go- I'm fairly certain the PA's here on the studio lot have the coolest jobs around. It may be tons of hard work- but how great is it to see every in and out of the production process? Your stories will be priceless, I'm sure. :)