Saturday, January 13, 2007

its been far too long

This post could also have been titled, adventures in dial up land. I am officially living with Bob and Nancy Crotty here in beautiful Spokane Washington. The snow is falling outside right now, Bob and Nancy are away for the weekend and I am sick. Other than the sickness, life here is good. I have an interview for a job that I want a lot on Monday. I don't know how that is going to go, because they have already filled one of the positions that I really wanted. For those of you who don't already know I am apllying work at a local film production company called North by Northwest Productions, you should check them out on line. The transitioning from college life continues and I am not quite sure what to do with myself. I find myself doing odd jobs around the house and going on jogs and other such things. I feel like I am getting a peak in to retirement. I like what I see, but I would like to see what real work is like first.
Tori is in Spain for jan term and she is bicycling across the Camino de Satiago, which is pretty exciting. I miss her though. I think the transition to Spokane would be a bit easier if she was here, but it is what it is. And she will be home soon enough. I feel like I could go on forever, but I am glad to be back blogging again. Happy new year to you all!

No comments: