Monday, January 15, 2007

first gig!

Tomorrow morning at 9:00 I am meeting up with one of the commercial
production teams to go out and shoot a local spot on the South Hill of
Spokane. This is essentially my proving ground. If I preform well
(whatever that means) I will be brought back again. If I continue to
show that I am serious about this (and an asset, instead of a
liability) I will be brought on in part time manor; and will then be
trained to take over as a full time producer! This is my first
professional "foot in the door" moment. I am pretty excited, nervous,
happy, scared, etc.. we will see where this goes exactly, because
nothing at the moment is guaranteed. I will keep you posted.Prayers would be very much appreciated.

3 comments:

Geoff said...

sorry about the weird indentions.

rise up said...

Bro,
wow! I hope all goes well tomorrow, just get out there and show them your passion for it and I am sure it will go fine. I shall pray for you.
Saturday was a good time for me too. I hope we can continue it weekly/biweekly. Peace.

Ben P said...

good luck, Geoff!