Saturday, February 24, 2007

Bathroomology

Last night Tori and I went out to dinner with Bob and Nancy Crotty at the Old Spaghetti Factory. The night was great, the conversation was great, and...come on...the Old Spaghetti Factory was pretty darn good too. But toward the end of our meal I made my way over to the bano (sorry about the lack of a tilde, I don't know how to do it) and upon arrival and stay, I noticed that the cleanliness of the room of rest, was very nice. When my business there was finished, I took the time to check out some of my favorite "hot spots" (for those of you who don't know what hot spots are, they are those places that are commonly missed when cleaning a bathroom appropriately, as well as places where hands often go) and to my delight, they were taken care of. The person(s) in charge of accommodations at the OSF are on top of their game. At least they were that night. As you all know (or at least know by now) I have mad appreciation for a clean b-room. Props to the Old Spaghetti Factory for their diligence in camode cleansing. Any other restaurants/places that any of you have noticed have a respect for the same fine art? Let me tell you, its a true pleasure.

1 comment:

Rui Fartura. said...

your title is amazing, in the topic "no clever name... yet."

i read some articles of your life here... it's lovely ao i can meet someone in this small world of blogs by words. and you know how to atract your public. good job... i will had you to my favs... if you let me.