Thursday, February 15, 2007

crab apple tree pruning and dog watching

It is almost as if I am a part of the Crotty family. In this time of transition (and what feels like utter chaos) I am just living. I help out the Crotty's by doing projects that they would like to have done, if they had the time. In a small way, it is my way of saying thank you to them for allowing Tori and I to live so close, and they aren't even charging me; so generous. And this weekend I am going to be watching Matt and Laura Crotty's dogs and cats as they leave town to go skiing with Laura's sister (some much needed time away.) I help out where I can for now while I am officially looking for any job that will pay me actual money. I am putting production on the back burner for now (as North by Northwest has obviously backburnered me.) Oh well, life goes on. So if any of you out there know of anyone looking to hire in the Spokane area, I am interested...

No comments: