Tuesday, February 13, 2007

will they come, or wont they come?

That is the question. As Tori and I are (trying) to finalize our guest list we are ever asking ourselves, will they be able to come or not? As we labor over these names that we love, it is SO hard to draw a definitive line. We were given a number of 175 that can attend and recept after the wedding. We feel like we could do that with just our friends (especially Calvin Crest folk.) But as the drive to 175 continues, we realize that all of our family and us are included in that number which makes it tough to whittle that number down. This is hard. But, I am ever impressed with the grace and tact that Tori is displaying throughout this whole process, she is carrying the load and doing an amazing job of it. It is a pleasure to see her in action, and even though stress comes and stress goes, it is a privilege to see how generally happy she is about all of the goings on. I am proud of her. She's a champ. Me on the other hand I just follow along, encourage, and try not to get too in the way, while helping sift out the details and offer my opinion. I guess you can never know just how stressful wedding planning/engagement is, until you yourself are in the middle of it. That's all for now.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally know. I totally know.

Geoff said...

yeah you do! Wow!

Liz said...

whenever you're stressed, do a little accommoga :D

Geoff said...

ha! blast from the past.

rise up said...

We should go to the Viking soon, some good things have been happening in my life that you should know about.

Mar said...

I think Joy speaks for the both of us. Hang in there man, things will fall into place.