Thursday, February 08, 2007

Im frustrated

The job search here in Spokane is not going as well as planned. That is just the problem, I was made to believe that there was not going to be an actual search and that I was shoe in for the very job that I wanted (full time, benefits, everything) and now I am contacting these people every so often and they just take their time and throw me a bone here and there, but I am getting tired of it. I don't know exactly what I am going to do if this doesn't work out. Plus I am getting married in 5 months. I am happy about that. But, that means I am not just looking out for myself any more. I am going to have a wife. I am going to have to look out for the both of us, and this situation isn't working out. Needless to say I am a touch stressed. Other things are going well, but this one glaring issue is on the forefront of my mind. I would appreciate your thoughts and your prayers.
On a different and brighter note, I had an awesome dinner with Tony Biasell the other night. It was grand.

4 comments:

Cosby said...

bro i am heading to bakersfield on saturday afternoon to do a mission fair thing and then heading back on sunday afternoon. hit me up with a call then or i will try and call you. look forward to it and glad all has returned from spain safely.

Jules Oldroyd said...

hang in there. we're right there with you. if you ever need someone to commiserate with, give sean a call...

Ben P said...

Job hunting can be awfully depressing. Just be tenacious and accomplish something every day to avoid getting down in the dumps.

Anonymous said...

McTilldoggle-Its a good thing we know this won't last forever. So many prayers for you. I also know how crappy this is. Give my love to Tori and to yourself.