Friday, October 06, 2006

half way there

Today marks the day that I am half way through the first semester of my last year hear at Washington State University. This is a good thing. I have been in school for too long and the things that were once fun are just annoying. I am done with multiple male roommates and loud music, drunk people who I don't know, and other random things that are associated with college or at least this school. I feel that I am ready to grow up and grow out of here. I don't even participate in these activities, but Im done being around it. I feel like the old man in my house, trying to impart wisdom on the young wipersnappers, its an odd feeling. Anyway, that's it. I am 1/4 of the way through this year, and I get to go to Spokane this weekend! Yeah!

1 comment:

Ben P said...

Boy, have I been there.

I hope your new roommate that you get next year will be more fun.