Sunday, October 15, 2006

what a night.

Tonight, I spoke with my good friend Shalene. For those of you who know her...yeah...shes great. It was good to dialogue about life, and what goes on in it. I am in such a stage right now. I am ready to be done and on to the next stage, and in my gut; I know that this is the last time that I will have the opportunity to live in and do college. I want to do that well too. But, it is hard when my mind is in a different place. Its in Spokane. Beautiful North Spokane, actually, where Wall meets N. Whitworth Dr. I also spoke with Craig today and it was good to reconnect with him. Today was really a beautiful day. I was able to speak with dear friends of mine whom I don't often talk to. It is so strange how these awesome relationships we build (hypothetically speaking, over a summer of camp ;-)) kind of fade as we return to where our other lives exist whether that be on the mountain still, Pullman, or Chicago. So today is the day that I re-commit myself to staying on top of e-mails and phone calls. And more importantly the people on the other computer and the other receiver. That said, I will probably fade again at some point. But all this, to say I do think about you guys and care for you very much.

In other news, I have a cookie jar in the shape of an old west covered wagon. Pretty cool, huh?

4 comments:

rise up said...

Geoff,
Hey man, I am in a C.S. Lewis class w/ Tory, and she told me that you two are engaged!!! Congrats old roomie.
Two old roomies of mine engaged to be married, 4 to go....(you and B-mill are engaged).
I live pretty close to Tory's house, you go south a few blocks on wall, then go to the tennis courts at the park, then go across the street and you will be at my house. 817 W. Holland, next time you are in Spokane, drop by and say what up.
Peace brother.

AmandaFreak said...

I tried to call you for a couple days... maybe now you will answer the phone. ;)

And YES! That is probably the coolest cookie jar I've ever heard of.

Juana said...

Geoff White,
You should come visit CA some time.

Amanda S. said...

So speaking of re-connecting relationships from summers spent at camp.....


HI my dear, dear friend. I miss you incredible amounts.

Can we re-connect? :) Its clearly been WAYYY too long. I am new to the Blog world, check mine out.

LOVES.