Thursday, October 26, 2006

cap and gown...

So basically the past few days are a blur. I cant even really tell up from down, and today I took the most difficult test in the Communication department here at WSU. I know that some may scoff at comm, but my school take sit pretty seriously; and this test was resickulous. You are not mistaken, I made up my own word. I really need to get some sleep for tomorrow, so Im gonna long story short, I am graduating in December! A whole semester ahead of schedule. How excited am I? I will expound more later upon the topic of graduation. It doesn't even seem real.

5 comments:

robrob said...

yes yes that is me! here I am! wow you graduate in December that is craaazy! congratulations! Hi from Robin Allen!!!!

Cory PiƱa said...

It isn't real.
This is all a dream.
Geoff, I'm your father.

Wait... where am I?

Ben P said...

Get some sleep before you start looking like those kids from the skate park after they get back from the bushes.

Geoff said...

what a great time that was in the wood.

AmandaFreak said...

Im happy for you. :) Its fun to graduate.