Thursday, October 12, 2006

To my loyal readers*

This week has been an absolute whirlwind. My best friend as of last year (also roommate that decided to move out this summer) visited this past Monday through Wednesday and it was good to be hanging out with him again. It was not awkward as I feared it would be, it was as if we were able to pick up where we left off. And then on Wednesday afternoon a WSU alum took up residence in my room in preparation for the 20th anniversary of cable 8 (the University TV Station that I work for.) It just so happens that this man is a big time director Producer down in LA and it has been cool to hear his stories and know that I really do have Cougar connections out in the business when I am ready to jump in someday. All of this was very eye opening. All this to say, my week has been busy. Add a couple papers and test on to that, and that is where I am. Tomorrow night is the 20th anniversary banquet which should be a kick with alum and current students hanging out, eating, telling stories and shmoozing. And then this Saturday is the Homecoming Game against the University of California Golden Bears. We will see what we are able to muster against this very good opponent. For now, Go Cougs!

*The subject title is said very tounge in cheek ;-)

3 comments:

Geoff said...

if you are an everydayer, that counts for sure!

AmandaFreak said...

I just found your blog today. :( I dont count yet.

Geoff said...

oh, you count in my book.